EEX 9.2: Error (10504,479) When User Tries To Update Expense Billing Code As Default
(Doc ID 2225130.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to make Expense Billing code as default,
the following error occurs.
After step 4 & 5-
Default has already been set. (10504,479)
Another value has been designated as the default value. To change defaults, please access the current default value and deselect the Default Check box. Save the entry and redesigned another default.
1. Go to Set Up Financials/Supply Chain > Product Related > Expenses > Management > Expense Billing Code and open definition for the current default billing code.
2. Add a new row effective today and remove the default check, save.
3. Open another Expense Billing Code in Correct History mode.
4. Check the Default checkbox and try to save.
5. To the same billing code add a new effective dated row and check the Default checkbox and try to save.
To gather more information concerning this scenario and its related problem, refer to the available Replication Steps containing the complete configuration and the replication steps necessary to reproduce the issue.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document