Last updated on JANUARY 20, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a manager or administrator is reviewing a completed I9 form, if the "Start Over" button is selected, the list of documents are deleted.
The "Start Over" button should not be enabled after the form has been completed and signed by the manager.
1. Navigate to Workforce Administration > Personal Information > Form I-9 > Complete/Reverify EE Form I-9
2. Note that form is completed and has been signed by manager.
3. Click on the "Start Over" button.
4. Note that documents in Section 2 are cleared.
5. Complete Part C (the only option open for edit), sign the form, and answer "Yes" to Review and Complete
6. Message appears instructing to select a list A, or list B and C.
Note that if the user proceeds and then saves the record, the documents previously approved are deleted.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms