GSS Reporting Change HTML Email Is Not Triggering For Non-English Users
Last updated on FEBRUARY 14, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Workflow
Reporting Change transaction is not triggering a HTML email for Non-English Users.
Reporting Change transaction should be triggering a HTML email for Non-English Users in a similar way as English users.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Enable HTML email for GSSReportingChange.
2. Set your email to New supervisor.
3. Log in as Manager with English language and change your reportees to New Supervisor that has your emailID configured.
4. You have to receive approval email, If not then SMTP issue/HTML email not configured.
Don't Proceed to step 5 unless you receive approval email.
5. Now, Login as the same Manager with French Language and change your reportees to New Supervisor that has your emailID configured.
6. You will not receive approval email.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms