GPESP: New Triggers For Same Dates Than Processed Triggers Shouldn't Cause Segmentation Mismatch
Last updated on MAY 02, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Global Payroll Spain - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
For an employee with AT/EP absence from March to May it is calculated and finalized payroll for May.
In July, the end date of the absence has been changed twice. The first time was changed by mistake and corrected the second time to place the first end date.
Run payroll for July, and May is recalculated with no DELTAS, but the retro payment is calculated (results in PS_GPES_SSTC_RSLT)
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Add AT/EP absence for an employee (from March to May)
2. Calculate and finalize payroll for May
3. Run query select * from PS_GPES_SSTC_RSLT where emplid='KEG016' and
cal_run_id='KE 2016M05KE02'; and check the results
4. Change end date for the absence
5. Run July payroll (with the new end date)
6. Change the end date to the initial end date (in May)
7. Override Liquidation Type (L09)
8. Recalculate payroll for July
9. check the results from query select * from PS_GPES_SSTC_RSLT where
emplid='KEG016' and cal_run_id='KE 2016M07KE02';
10. Run Create FAN File ESP
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms