Profile Management Grid Personalize Customization Options
(Doc ID 2226074.1)
Last updated on JULY 06, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM eProfile Manager Desktop - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.56 to 8.58 [Release 8.4]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
ISSUE: In Manage Person Profile, when accessing a Employees Profile, that has Multiple Sections and detail, when Clicking on Personalize from the Grid it only Displays the details for the First Item, no matter what Section the user is Looking at.
In Manage Person Profile, if an Employee has Multiple Pages, example Qualifications, etc., when using the Personalize Column and Sort Order, it is only Displaying the Personalize Column and Sort data from the First Item in the Grid; and it Continues to Display the very First Data, even though the User Moves from one Section to Another such as Honors and Awards and then moves to Language Skills, it still displays the info for Honors and Awards.
Steps to Replicate
1. Sign into the Application as PS/PS
2. Navigate to Workforce Development > Profile Management > Person Profile
3. At the search select EMPLID KU0046
4. Select the Qualifications page
5. First Item shows Honors and Awards, on the grid select Personalize
6. Note what is displayed
7. Move to the next section on the Qualifications page, Language Skills
8. Click on Personalize
9. Note what is displayed for Personalize Column and Sort, it still shows the information for Honors and Awards
10. When checking other sections on this same page, and then clicking on Personalize you will see it continues to display the Personalize Column and Sort from the very first section.
11. To demonstrate this I selected another employee KU0014, selected the qualification page and then first selected Personalize from the License and Certificate section, note it displays the Honor and Awards fields.
No errors occur, the user is unable to use the Personalize function on the pages for Person Profile.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document