Public Event Check box is not Checked While Copying an Event
(Doc ID 2226168.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 07, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Strategic Sourcing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Public Event check box is not checked while copying an Event.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1) Navigate to Sourcing -> Create Events -> Event Details. Click on Add button here to create a new event.
2) Type in anything in the Event Name and choose Sourcing Event from the Copy From and then click Go.
3) Change the Event Type to Auction and enter in the Event ID xxxxxxxxxx. Then click on Search
4) Select the checkbox below and then click OK.
5) Click on the * Bidder Invitations link under Step 3.
6) You will see that the Public Event checkbox is not selected.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document