Last updated on MARCH 26, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Strategic Sourcing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Public Event check box is not checked while copying an Event.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1) Navigate to Sourcing -> Create Events -> Event Details. Click on Add button here to create a new event.
2) Type in anything in the Event Name and choose Sourcing Event from the Copy From and then click Go.
3) Change the Event Type below to Auction and enter in the Event ID 0000000025. Then click on Search
4) Select the checkbox below and then click OK.
5) Click on the * Bidder Invitations link under Step 3.
6) You will see that the Public Event checkbox is not selected. There is code in the PreBuild Component peoplecode - AUC_CREATE_COMP.GBL.PreBuild- that is setting this value to Y. I believe this code should be written in the PostBuild peoplecode
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms