Error: "Field Is Required: REQ_VAL_ADJ_P - ADJ_NBR" when Adding a Line to a Requisition that has a REQ_STATUS = 'LA' (See Lines)
Last updated on JANUARY 30, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When adding a line to a Requisition that has a REQ_STATUS = 'LA' (See Lines), the following error is received.
Error: Field is Required: REQ_VAL_ADJ_P - ADJ_NBR
Workflow should be enabled & “Resubmit workflow for quantity or price decrease” is enabled for Requisition
Steps to re-create the issue:
1. Navigate to Main Menu > Purchasing > Requisitions > Add/Update Requisitions
2. Search for an existing Requisition with status of "SEE LINES" (REQ_HDR.REQ_STATUS = 'LA')
3. Add a new line. A message will prompt "This action will create change track. (10150, 187)". Click OK.
4. In the new line, populate the Description, Quantity, UOM, Category and Price. Click Save.
5. An error message appears "Field is Required: REQ_VAL_ADJ_P - ADJ_NBR (124, 64)".
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms