ETL92: Allowed Exceptions Are Still Shown On Exceptions Tab On The Timesheet.
(Doc ID 2226414.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 06, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
It appears there is inconsistency in the application. Allowed exceptions are removed from view on Exceptions page in Employee and Manager self-service. However, they remain visible on Exceptions tab on the timesheet.
The issue does not impact Payable time.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Ensure you have an exception rule in the rule program for the employee
2. Enter and submit time that will cause the exception to be created when Time Admin is run as a batch process.
3. Run Time Admin for the employee.
4. Verify that the exception was created for the employee on the Timesheet Exceptions tab and the Exceptions page.
5. Go back and allow the exception and click on Update Exception. Confirm the action.
6. Note Allowed exceptions are removed from view on Exceptions page.
7. Note on Exceptions tab on the timesheet the exceptions still display with status as allowed.
Exception display inconsistency causes confusion for users when it displays Timesheet Exception tab, but does not display on Exception page.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document