Last updated on JANUARY 24, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN General Ledger - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Chartfields, When not using the project costing model
Project ID not showing up on Chartfield Drop down list
Project ID 12345-1 was created through the Chartfield Request workflow. PS_PROJECT_FS table contains Project ID,12345-1. When the user goes to Design Chartfields > Define Values > Chartfield Values > Project, and types in 12345-1, Project ID 12345-1 does not show up in the drop down list/prompt. However, if you type the full Project ID,12345-1 and hit search, it will let you go into the Project screen for that project. This is causing a problem for users because they can not see on project on the Speedtype setup, they enter the Project ID 12345-1, it is also not showing up on the drop down list and the Speedtype will not save, as it says it is an invalid value.
Project should be available to be selected on Speedtype screen and be select able in prompts
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Create Project using Chartfield Request workflow
- Go to Setup Financials /Supply Chain > Common Definitions > Design Chartfields > Define Values > Chartfield Values > Project: Confirm project exists
- Setup Financials /Supply Chain > Common Definitions > Design Chartfields > Define Values > SpeedTypes > Add new
- Type the newly created project in the Project field
- Receive message: Invalid Value -- Press the prompt button or hyperlink for a list of valid valies (15,11)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms