EEX9.1+:No Error Message is Generated when an Expense Report is Submitted for an Employee Record that is NOT Valid for Expenses
(Doc ID 2226425.1)
Last updated on MARCH 25, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
No error message is generated when an expense report is submitted for an employee record that is NOT valid for expenses.
1) Employee has 2 records on Employee Profile, Organization Data tab. Empl Rec #1 is currently the Default Profile.
2) Enter an Expense Report for this employee, Empl Rec #0 is set as the Default Profile.
3) Create Expense Report for employee and Save for Later.
4) Change the Default Profile back to Empl Rec #1 (which is not valid for expenses).
5) Leave the Expense Report page
6) Pull up the Expense Report via ‘Modify’ option and submit the Expense Report.
Expected result: An error message to be generated when the ER was submitted with an employee rcd that is not valid for expenses.
Actual result: No error message is encountered. This causes a problem because Empl Rec #1 is not valid for Expenses.
05/31/2016: Expense Report is created and submitted. EX_SHEET_HDR.EMPL_RCD = 0
06/01/2016: New Employee Profile record is added (Empl Rec #1). It is not valid for expenses, it is the default profile and it is active. Empl Rec #0 is inactive and is no longer the default profile.
06/07/2016: Expense Report is sent back and then resubmitted. EX_SHEET_HDR.EMPL_RCD = 1.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document