EAP: Voucher Approval - Popup Message Has "Deptid" Appearing In English For A French Environment
(Doc ID 2227031.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 01, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Voucher Approval Massage is partially translated in french. The field name is not translated.
1) Created a Voucher and Submitted for Approval;
2) Login with supervisor ID;
3) Navigated to PeopleTools> Utilities> International> Preferences and set the language as 'FRENCH' (will be applicable for current session only);
4) Navigated to the Regular Entry Page and opened the Voucher (submitted for approval);
5) Change the DEPT on the voucher and Click Save - Message Popup up:
Voulez-vous resoumettre pour approbation suite aux modifications apportées à Ligne pièce 1 Ligne répartition 1(DEPTID)? (7045,213)"
where, 'DEPTID' is coming in English instead of in French language.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!