EAR9.2: SEPA_DD_02 File Has Incorrect Values In <NbofTxs> And <CtrlSum> Tags Under <PmtInf>
(Doc ID 2227606.1)
Last updated on APRIL 07, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Receivables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When running DD process to generate the file with SEPA_DD_02 format, SEPA_DD_02 File has Incorrect Values in <NbofTxs> and <CtrlSum> tags under <PmtInf>.
Steps to Replicate:
- Go to Banking/ Bank Accounts/ External Accounts - for Bank : FRBNK and Account : CHQ3- go to Payment Methods tab- check SEPA_DD_02 as Layout for Financial Gateway - where Payment Method is set as Direct Debit (DD);
- Go to Customers/ Customer Information/ MICR Information and check both tabs to have all the fields populated in for MICR ID FRA01;
- Go to Customers/ Customer Information/ General Information - Bill to Options tab - set Payment Method as "DD" , Bank Account as "FRA01" and Direct Debit Profile as "DD" for Customer ID FRA01;
- Go to Set Up Financials/ Supply Chain/ Product Related/ Receivables/ Payments/ Direct Debit Profile and set at Remit to Bank Details section: EFT Layout as "SEPA_DD_02", Bank as "FRBNK", Account as "CHQ3";
- Go to Financial Gateway/ Maintain Mandate/ Mandate for Customers and create a Direct Debit for Customers for Business Unit FRAE1;
- Go and approve the mandate created previously - Financial Gateway/ Maintain Mandate/ Approve Mandate for FRAE1;
- Create 3 separate Direct Debits for FRAE1/ FRA01, exemplified below for the 1st one:
- - Go to Accounts Receivable/ Pending Items/ Online Items/ Group Entry for FRAE1 and post it;
- - Go to Accounts Receivable/ Direct Debits/ Administer Direct Debits/ Create Direct Debits for EFT Layout Code "SEPA_DD_02";
- - Remit it by going to Go to Accounts Receivable/ Direct Debits/ Administer Direct Debits/ Update Direct Debits screen ;
- - Run ARUPDATE process - Accounts Receivable/ Receivable Update/ Request Receivable Update fro Group Unit FRAE1;
- - Create EFT file - go to Accounts Receivable/ Direct Debits/ Remit to Bank/ Create EFT File for Business Unit FRAE1; then repet these steps for the same Business Unit FRAE1 and same Customer FRA01 for creating the other 2 direct debits.
8. Go to Financial Gateway/ Process Payments/ Payment Dispatch navigation and select all payments and dispatch them;
9. Check Payment File Data screen - SEPA_DD_02 File has Incorrect Values in <NbofTxs> and <CtrlSum> tags under <PmtInf>.
The same values are repeated in tags <NbOfTxs> and >CtrlSum> under tags <GrpHdr> and all the tags <PmtInf>.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document