Look Up Business Unit Page does Not Display after Copying a Requisition
Last updated on JANUARY 28, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Issue: The Look Up Business Unit Page does not Display Correctly After Copying a Requisition
Steps to Reproduce the Issue:
1. Navigate to eProcurement > Requisitions
2. Enter a Business Unit and Requester on the Look Up Business Unit page
3. Enter the requisition information and save the requisition.
4. Navigate to eProcurement > Requisitions to create another requisition
5. The Look Up Business Unit page displays. - This is correct.
6. Navigate to eProcurement > Manage Requisitions
7. Copy a requisition to create a new requisition.
8. Save the requisition
9. Navigate to eProcurement > Requisitions to create another requisition
10. The Requisition Settings page displays instead of the Look Up Business Unit page. - This is incorrect.
Based on our defined Role Actions the Look Up Business Unit page should display.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms