Close Landed Cost Voucher Detail Page Not Converting Amount to Base Currency
Last updated on MARCH 09, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After running the Landed Cost process, the Close Landed Cost > Voucher Details page is not converting amounts to Base Currency.
1. Misc Charges/Landed Cost Defn for FRGTPR
2. CAN01 Procurement Control > Non-Merch Charges Freight Charge = FRGTPR 3. CAN01 Purchasing Definition > Business Unit Options tab > Receipt Date
Exchange Rate = Receipt Date
4. Market Rate USD to CAD
08-01-2016 = 1.24221020
09-01-2016 = 1.28332040
5. Add PO Business Unit CAN01 > Transaction Currency USD > PO Date 08-15-2016 > Matching and Receipt Required
6. PO Distribution > Add Freight (5% Value = 840.00) > IV Unit = US010
7. Dispatch PO
8. Add Receipt
9. Run Cost Accounting Creation
10. Add Voucher from Receipt > Run Matching and Voucher Post
11. Add Third Party Voucher from Receipt > USD Transaction Currency > Copy Selected Lines > Third Party Voucher created > Note: Freight Amount automatically populates > Change Freight Amount to a larger amount
12. Run Voucher Post
13. Add a second 3rd Party from Receipt > Copy Lines to Voucher > change Ship To = US001 > Save > Save successful
14. Change Currency from USD to CAD and change Freight to 900.00 > Save.
15. Run Landed Cost
16. Purchasing > Receipts > Close Landed Costs > Click on FRGTPR link > page shows USD amount is NOT not being converted to Base currency, CAD. Also shows the Base Currency Voucher, CAD, is being converted to CAD when CAD is the Base currency.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms