Last updated on MAY 04, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Succession Planning - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to Load Candidate Ratings in Manage Succession Plans page, the following occurs:
Error: The PTXAXISRATINGS/PTYAXISRATINGS value does not match any of the rating box X/Y labels for node:0
1. Set Up HCM > Product Related > Organizational Development > DEFINE RATINGS BOX
2. Define Ratings as shown in attachment (In Define Ratings, one of the values is 4-Very Good; )
3. Add the new Rating Model to a succession plan for a key position.
4. Log in as Manager and select Maintain Succession Plan for the incumbent of the key position.
5. Add the new Rating Model.
6. Go to Manage Succession Plans, select "View Ratings" for the new Rating Model, then Load Candidate Ratings.
7. If a message box appears about overwriting previous ratings, click OK.
The above error appears.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms