Fatal SQL Error Is Received When Adding Address For Inactive Employees In Fluid Personal Details Tile
Last updated on FEBRUARY 21, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When trying to add address for an inactive employee, the following error occurs. Issue is not occurred for active employees.
A SQL Error occurred. Please consult your system log for details.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Main Menu ~ Self Service ~ Personal Information ~ Personal Details
2. Click on Emergency Contacts
3. Click on Add Emergency Contact
4. Click on Add Address
5. An Error "A SQL Error occurred. Please consult your system log for details." is generated. Click on 'OK'.
6. Country label is not displayed on the Page and Description label is displayed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms