Unmatched PO Still Shows As Partial Match
Last updated on FEBRUARY 01, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unmatched PO still shows as Partial Match
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a purchase order for quantity 10 @ $100.00 ea. Receiving is not required. Matching is required.
2. Create first voucher for quantity 1. Budget Check and Match.
3. Create first voucher for quantity 2. Budget Check and Match.
4. Verify the Match status on PO_HDR and PO_LINE_SHIP - should be P (partial)
5. Unmatch both vouchers.
6. Verify vouchers. Voucher 1 un-matched = Ready. Voucher 2 un-matched = Ready
7. Verify the Match status on PO_HDR and PO_LINE_SHIP - Match status = 'P' but should be 'N' Voucher 1 un-matched = Ready
If a PO is matched to more than one voucher and then Unmatched, the PO does not show that it is Unmatched.
When all vouchers have been unmatched, the associated purchase order should also go back to Not Matched.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms