EAP: Voucher Build Creates Voucher for Withholding Vendor with Blank Withholding Class
Last updated on JULY 05, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Voucher Build process creates Voucher for Withholding Vendor with blank Withholding Class.
1. Enter a Voucher on the ExcelUploadforVoucher template which contains Voucher data for a Withholding Vendor with PO information.
2. Generate XML file.
3. Navigate to PeopleTools > Integration Broker > Service Utilities > Handler Tester.
4. Search for Service Operation 'Voucher Build and provide Handler type and Handler Name.
6. Click on Provide XML and upload the XML created from the template.
7. Click on Execute Event and verify the Voucher staging tables for loaded data.
8. Run Voucher Build process which did not populate Withholding Class on the Voucher.
Voucher Build process should populate Withholding details from Vendor location setup.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms