EAP: Voucher Build Creates Voucher for Withholding Vendor with Blank Withholding Class
(Doc ID 2229447.1)
Last updated on JULY 06, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Voucher Build process creates Voucher for Withholding Vendor with blank Withholding Class.
1. Enter a Voucher on the ExcelUploadforVoucher template which contains Voucher data for a Withholding Vendor with PO information.
2. Generate XML file.
3. Navigate to PeopleTools > Integration Broker > Service Utilities > Handler Tester.
4. Search for Service Operation 'Voucher Build and provide Handler type and Handler Name.
6. Click on Provide XML and upload the XML created from the template.
7. Click on Execute Event and verify the Voucher staging tables for loaded data.
8. Run Voucher Build process which did not populate Withholding Class on the Voucher.
Voucher Build process should populate Withholding details from Vendor location setup.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document