SQL ERROR ON "TEMPLATE CREATION" PAGE WHEN "TEXTID" PROMPT IS CLICKED
(Doc ID 2229771.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 07, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9 to 9.2 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.53 to 8.55 [Release 8.4]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Related language prompt query failing due to underlying CLOB usage
Connected in French, the prompt for "TextId" field from "Template Creation" ( SetUp HCM -> Product Related -> Workforce Administration ->Smart HR Template ->Template Creation page and click on click on "Select Configuration" link) results in following SQL error:
"A SQL error occured. Please consult your system log for details"
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login with English language
2. Go to SetUp HCM -> Product Related -> Workforce Administration ->Smart HR Template ->Template Creation
3. Click on Select Configuration -> "Template Section Configuration" subpage upload
4. Click on "Change Label" link from "Template Section Configuration" subpage
5. Click on TextId -> prompt works OK
Connected in French, the prompt for "TextId" field results in SQL error: "A SQL error occured. Please consult your system log for details".
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document