Approver Not Able To View Attachments While Approving PO(Purchase Orders)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 02, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Approver not able to view Attachments while approving PO(Purchase Orders). Approver goes to Worklist to Approve the PO but he is not able to view the PO Line Comments.
Steps To Reproduce the Issue:-
1. Create a Requisition.
2. Add an attachment in the Line Comments and submit the Requisition for approval.
3. Approver goes to Worklist to Approve the Requisition.
4. Approver is able to view attachment in the Requisition Line Comments.
5. Create a PO by copying the above Requisition.
6. Check if Attachment in the Requisition Line Comments are copied to the PO Line Comments and send the PO for Approval.
7. Approver goes to Worklist to Approve the PO but he is not able to view the PO Line Comments. This is an issue as approver is able to see the Requisition Line Comments when he tries to approve the Requisition.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms