Last updated on JULY 07, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When the Approver is attempting to view the Requisition Attachment, the following error occurs.
Please contact your system administrator to check the File Attachment Server Details in CAVF Configuration Setup located under Enterprise Components.
Possible reasons for the failure:
1. Server details are incorrect
2. Server details have been modified recently after files are uploaded into the server.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create an epro requisition and add an attachment to the line comment.
2. Budget Check requisition
3. Save and Submit requisition
4. Sign in as Fiscal Approver
5. Navigate to Worklist and click on requisition link to approve
6. Click on Requester’s Comments
7. Click on Attached File
a. Error message pops up: Attachment not found in server. (18111,31006)
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot view req attachments
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms