PC accounting entries are not created if rule has account specified as % for either of debit/credit - PSA_ACCCTGGL process
(Doc ID 2230258.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Project Costing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : Project Costing 9.2, GL Integration
The Create Project Accounting process, PSA_ACCTGGL, is not Creating Accounting Entries when the accounting rules includes a wildcard for an account value on the target distribution rows.
This was working until we applied FSCM 9.2 PUM Image 20 that appears to have included a fix under Patch 23199764 that "broke" this accounting rules that include wildcard (%) in the Account field on one side of the entry. This can be traced back to new code within the CA_ACCTGRULE.Rules2.Default1 step.
Accounting rules should be created as they were before apply FSCM 9.2 PUM Image 20
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create some project transactions that match an existing working accounting rule.
2. Run PSA_ACCTGGL for those transactions to confirm accounting distribution rows are created as expected in the PS_CA_ACCTG_LN_PC table.
3. Modify the accounting rule, changing the account on one of the target distribution lines to a wildcard '%'
4. Create additional transactions for revenue recognition and run PSA_ACCTGGL.
5. Process monitor message log for the second PSA_ACCTGGL will show "No Account found for n Rows"
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document