ECA / EPC: PSA_ACCCTGGL Process - Accounting Entries Are Not Created If the Rule Has Account Specified as % for Either of Debit/Credit.
(Doc ID 2230258.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 05, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Project Costing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After applying PUM 20, PSA_ACCCTGGL process is not creating expected accounting entries if the accounting rule has account specified as % for either of debit/Credit.
- Create some project transactions that match an existing working accounting rule.
- Run PSA_ACCTGGL for those transactions to confirm accounting distribution rows are created as expected in the PS_CA_ACCTG_LN_PC table.
- Modify the accounting rule, changing the account on one of the target distribution lines to a wildcard '%'
- Create additional transactions for revenue recognition and run PSA_ACCTGGL.
- Process monitor message log for the second PSA_ACCTGGL will show "No Account found for n Rows"
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document