Last updated on FEBRUARY 15, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CRM Marketing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Participants Response Date in the Marketing Event has no validation and allows Future Date to be saved.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Logon to CRM as VP1
2. Navigate to Main Menu > Marketing > Marketing Programs
3. Add New and fill in all the required fields
4. Click Add - Fill in the required fields and save
5. Go to Participants tab
6. Select Audience and click Load Audience
7. Today's Date is 22 Oct 2015. For the first participant, check Invited,
Response=Registered and Response Date is 23 Oct 2015 (future date) and save.
8. Future Date is saved successfully. This should not be allowed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms