Updated Employee Name Does Not Display At Email Workspace
(Doc ID 2230934.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 10, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CRM HelpDesk for HR - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Updated employee name through HRMS integration does not display at Email Workspace.
1) Create a new backdated employee 2016063001.
2) Added my email address as a Business email address and make that as primary.
3) On HRMS side Click on '+' , Insert the effective date as indicated on the Personal Data Change Form Click on 'Edit Name'
4) New name shows on CRM side at worker component
5) Create user profile for new worker for e.g. SUPERMAN by copying VP1.
6) Log in as SUPERMAN and go to Main Menu > My worklist.
7) Open the Worklist Item created through ERMS
8) Go to ¿Notes¿ tab of 'Email Wokspace' page
9) Employee Name display as ¿Super Man¿ instead updated 'Super Bat Man'
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!