Incorrect error message "Ethnic group can't be empty" on the Modify a Person Page > Regional tab
Last updated on FEBRUARY 07, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The error message "Ethnic group can't be empty" is triggered on the Modify a Person Page > Regional tab when trying to save with a 2nd row that contains ethnic group data while the 1st row is blank.
Steps to replicate the issue :
1. Modify a person page
2. K0G014 (There are other instances, this is one example)
3. Regional tab
4. First row of Australia Ethnic group is blank. Second row contains "WHITE"
5. Delete 2nd row of Australia ethnic group and save
6. Add new row for Australia ethnic group
7. Enter "WHITE" and try to save.
8. Error message occurs.
9. Confirms that existing demo data should not be possible to enter
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms