Last updated on FEBRUARY 07, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Asset Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version 17, Functionality
Using the delivered Mass Transaction – Transaction - BC - Book Copy-CNC (a copy of the delivered BC-Book Copy) to copy assets from our FEDERAL tax book to a new book, ACE. The process functions as expected for TRANS_TYPE = ADD, updating the various tables such as: PS_OPEN_TRANS, PS_COST.
However, if the TRANS_TYPE = TRF (Transfer), the activity is listed on the following tables:
3) PS_COST – but does NOT appear on the on-line page – Main Menu > Asset Transactions > History > Review Cost
The new data is NOT listed PS_BOOK table and does NOT appear on-line page – navigation:
Main Menu > Asset Management > Asset Transactions > Owned Assets > Basic Add > Define Tax/Depr Criteria
Copied book information should be available both in the PS_BOOK table and on the online pages.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Add new asset (US001) and run Depreciation Calculation
2. InterUnit Transfer to (US002) and run Depreciation Calculation
3. Copy Book (FEDERAL to ACE ) using Mass Transaction ( BC - Book Copy )
4. Run AMIF1000 and load the newly created INTFC_ID
5. Review Asset information.
All processes go to success, but the information is not present in the PS_BOOK / PS_BOOK_HIST tables and on the online pages (Review Cost / Define Tax/Depr Criteria )
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms