E-FLUID: Prompt Lookup on a Fluid Page Keeps Processing and Refreshing the Search Results
(Doc ID 2231109.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 04, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.55 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When the user selects the prompt list, it only shows first few (I think 20) in that list. When the user scrolls to the bottom, then the screen gets refreshed with additional 20 added. User has to continue doing it until the whole list gets displayed. This is kind of inconvenient to the user. Please see or suggest if there is an option to show the full list in the beginning when the user selects the prompt.
The prompt lookup field should fill up with all the values, instead of it refreshing every time the user scrolls to the bottom of the list.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log into a HR environment
2. Go to the "Employee Self Service" homepage
3. Click on "Personal Details"
4. Click to edit the "Home Address"
5. Click to lookup on "Country"
6. The list will show 260 rows, and if you scroll to the bottom, you will see processing icon, and it will do it about 10 times before the list gets populated **This is the problem**
7. Once the list is populated, then the it does not process each time the user is scrolling up and down the list
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document