Last updated on FEBRUARY 07, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Recruiting and Admissions - Version 9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Data Number on Application Education Courses and Degrees tab does not default and does not display the value selected and saved.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Logon to CS 9 as PS
2. Navigate to Main Menu > Student Admissions > Add Application
3. Click Add
4. Fill in the required fields on Biographical Details, Application Program
Data, and Application Data tab.
5. Scroll to the bottom of Application Data or Application Program Data tab,
click Go on the Transfer to Education
6. External Education page is shown with Data Number defaulted to 1.
7. Go to Courses and Degrees tab
ISSUE #1: No default value for Data Number field on Courses and Degrees tab.
8. Go back to External Education tab and select a value for External Org ID
9. Then go to Courses and Degrees tab again
10. Fill in the Data Number with value of 1
11. Click Save.
12. Reopen the application and go back to Education > Courses and Degrees
ISSUE # 2: Data Number field remains blank. Selected value does not get
saved or does not default.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms