Last updated on MAY 17, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM eBenefits - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On eBenefits W3EB pages, phone #s and extension fields are on the page, but they are hidden, EXCEPT for the Savings plan page, where the extension text is visible
1. locate a 401(k) plan where the plan provider has a phone # and extension on their record.
2. Locate an employee who has an active election in the 401(k) pln
3. log in to eBenefits self-service
4. go to Benefits Summary.
5. click on the 401(k) plan link on the Summary page
6. Review the page - what fields are visible? e.g. is the Phone # visible? Is the extension visible?
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms