Last updated on AUGUST 09, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CRM Online Marketing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Reports
Open Rate percentage calculation is not accurate in the Dialog Performance Forecast Report
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create 2 audiences (Marketing - Manage Audience).
2. Create an email document (Marketing - Document Designer)
3. Create a dialog adding the document and the two audiences (Marketing - Dialog Designer)
4. Make it live
5. When emails are received click and download images for both audiences.
6. Now generate Dialog performance report (Marketing - Interactive Reports).
7. Look for the Open Rate % for ALL_AUDIENCES
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms