Translation Issue In HTML Email Templates
Last updated on MAY 05, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Absence Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
HTML emails for absence management has an issue with the language translation with the emails that is sent to the manager if manager language is other than English.
Email received by manager will be in translated language however when manager clicks on Approve/Deny Button, Send email open up in ENG language.
Language in which the sent mail is opened is not in line with the manager language available in their user profile. Attached here with sample email.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
· Employee & Manager having CFR language selected in their user profile
· Employee raises an absence request by login in ENG language
· Manager receive an HTML email in CFR language
· Manager clicks on Approve/Deny Button
· Send email open up in ENG language
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms