Sourcing Count Displayed on the Buyers WorkCenter is incorrect
(Doc ID 2232046.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 23, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Counts displayed on the Buyers Workcenters is wrong
The Buyer Workcenter is not displaying the right count for Sourcing Errors.
Expecting the Count to display for Sourcing Errors
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Go to the Buyers Workcenter.
- Filter Sourcing Errors by Business Unit and Status = Error.
- Refresh the page to get a new Count and make note of the number.
- Navigate to the Sourcing Workbench and search for Sourcing Errors for the same BU.
- Notice that the number of Sourcing Errors in the Sourcing Workbench does not equal the Sourcing Errors count in the Buyers Workcenter.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document