EGL9.2: PeopleSoft Monitor Approvals includes Threads from multiple Process ID From Different Approvers Not Only From The Approver Set on the Workflow
(Doc ID 2232468.1)
Last updated on MAY 12, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN General Ledger - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
PeopleSoft Monitor Approvals includes Threads from multiple Process ID even though only single Process ID is given as filter criteria.
Monitor Approval should show only transactions for the given criteria in the search area, not transactions that are not under responsibility of the Approver User ID filled in.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Main Menu > Enterprise Components > Approvals > Approvals > Monitor Approvals
2. Fill in the following search criteria:
- Approval Process: GBMNewDepartment;
- Header status: Pending;
- Approver status: Pending;
- Approver: the user ID.
3. Click on search
4. Check the results: it returns transactions which are not within approver's area of responsibility.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document