AutoSource (PO_AUTO_SRC) Process abends at PO_POCALC VS5000 EXPRATE2 after Purging Sourcing Error for an SPro Requisition
Last updated on MARCH 14, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Issue with Purging Sourcing error for sPro requisitions.
ePro and sPro requisitions are processed using PO Auto Source separately. Issues arise when sPro requisition from a workorder goes into sourcing error. When the sPro Sourcing error is cleared, the PO Auto Source process for ePro requisitions picks up the sPro requisition. This causes the PO AutoSource process to abend.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create sPro transactions for sourcing
2. Run PO_AUTO_SRC to pick up transactions
3. The sPro trans goes to sourcing error.
4. Purge the Staged Rows in Error
5. Navigate to Auto Source for ePro and run for Approved Requisitions, On the Optons page click Req Id. the Req ID shows the sProcurement Requisition for which sourcing error was purged. If Auto Sourcing is run for this Req ID, Auto Source fails
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot run AutoSource for requisitions after purging the staging tables of sPro requisitions that went to error
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms