Last updated on SEPTEMBER 19, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Talent Acquisition Manager - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Other Issue with Talent Acquisition Manager
HCM Recruiting provides a BI Publisher report to generate application details report.
Here the resume attachments are converted to PDF using OIT [Oracle Outside In Technology] and appended to application details output.
While converting the attached PDF resume the final PDF output can be produced with overlapping text, unexpected spaces in the middle of a line, or special characters.
These situations can occur in the following scenarios:
1. Attached resume has CID type fonts.
2. Resume has Left-Right Justification
3. Fonts embedded in attached resume are not available in PeopleSoft Application Server or Process Scheduler.
Prior to doing following replication, we need to make sure that fonts are copied to the application server, and font directory is specified in pspdfexport.cfg file.
1. Login with Login ID: PS, Password: PS
2. Navigate to 'Recruiting > Search Job Openings
3. Enter 'Job Opening ID' as 100097
4. Click 'Search'
5. Click on 'Job Opening' link
6. Click on Print button in the Manage Job Opening page, corresponding to Applicant ID 91.
7. If you need to verify the resume click on 'Resume'
8. Clicking on Print button will open 'Application Report Options¿ page.
9. Select 'Resume' check-box and 'Exclude selections with no contents available' And click on 'Generate Report' button.
10. Report will open in a new window. Scroll down in the generated report to go to Resume Section.
Resume will be appended in the end in the generated report. You can scroll down to see the overlapped text, spaces in the middle of a line, or special characters that did not exist in the original document.
No overlapped text, spaces in the middle of a line, or special characters that did not exist in the original document.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms