PGM: Error Saving Activity in PC - STEP PGM_SCH_EDIT.50000000.51000000(SQL) -- RC (108,524)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 13, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Program Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When trying to save the activity on Project Costing, the below error is shown.
"A SQL error occurred. Please consult your system log for details."
"Process 102459 ABENDED at Step PGM_SCH_EDIT.50000000.51000000(SQL) -- RC (108,524)"
"CallAppEngine: Application PGM_SCH_EDIT: AppEngine error. (2,653) FUNCLIB_PGM.EXCEPTION_NUM.FieldFormula
Name:CALC_WARNING_INDICATOR PCPC:5335 Statement:70
Called from:PC_PROJ_ACTY_PNLG.GBL.SavePostChange Statment:20
During a CallAppEngine builtin function call,the Application Engine detected an error. The Application Engine log may provide more information."
1. Create a Project and an Activity.
2. Assign a resource for that project In Resource Management.
3. Go to Resource detail in Project Costing and put the Resource Status on Canceled.
4. Create a new assignment for the same employee In Resource Management.
5. Go to Project Costing and assign the resource to Activity.
6. Go to Project Activity, change the end date and click on Save.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms