EAP: ‘Apportionment Control’ Field on Voucher Distribution Line VAT Information Page is Blank on Clicking on Reset All VAT Defaults on Line VAT Information Page
(Doc ID 2232952.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 05, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
‘Apportionment Control’ field on voucher distribution line VAT information page is blanked out in case a PO is imported to a voucher and the VAT Use Type is changed based on the Item Master.
1) VAT Use Type is set as VAT1 on VAT Default for the Item.
2) Create and dispatch a Purchase Order for the Item. The VAT Use Type is used is COMM.
3) Create a Voucher from PO.
4) Go to Invoice VAT Line and clicking on the 'Reset All VAT Default'. VAT Use Type changed from COMM to VAT1 - from the master item
5) Go back to Voucher page and go to Distribution Line VAT Information.
The Apportionment Control value should not be blank.
The Apportionment Control value is blank.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document