EAP: Payment Posting creates RSA line on Primary Ledger
(Doc ID 2233089.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 08, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When posting a Payment for a multi-currency Voucher, a RSA line is created on the Primary Ledger causing issues with the Journals in GL.
- Posting Method = Summary Control
- Primary and Translation Ledgers with Keep Ledgers in Sync checked
- EUR/USD Market Rate = 4.4887
1. Create a Voucher
- Base currency = USD
- Voucher/transaction currency = EUR
- Total Amount = 1050
- 3 Voucher Lines
- Voucher Line Amount = 350
2. Post Voucher
3. Record a manual Payment
4. Run Payment Postings
5. RSA line is created for the Primary Ledger
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document