Last updated on FEBRUARY 14, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Recruiting and Admissions - Version 9 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Update Program/Action Reason (SAD_APL_PRG) Application Engine program is incorrectly inserting a Sub-Plan data row after max effdt row on ADM_APPL_SBPLAN if the Application was once associated with a Plan and
Sub-plan, but subsequently changed into a Plan that does not have a Sub-Plan.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create an Application into a Plan that contains a sub-plan.
2. Insert another row on the application and change the plan to one that does not have a subplan.
Notice no more rows are added to the SAD_APPL_SBPLN record.
3. Run the SAD_APL_PRG program to insert an MATR row for this record.
4. View the results in all three records: SAD_APPL_PROG, SAD_APPL_PLAN and SAD_APPL_SBPLN.
5. Notice another row was added to the subplan record even though the applicant is no longer in a subplan. This cannot be seen in PIA when viewing the Application.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms