Unsub Overaward if Following Other Sub or Unsub Item Type(s) at Higher Level(s) and Different Loan Period(s)
(Doc ID 2233243.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 11, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Financial Aid - Version 9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When adding unsub loans to students' packages, sometimes the system is not correctly recognizing the remaining yearly eligibility and allowing too much to be awarded. However, it should be emphasized the issue only occurs in a couple very unique identified scenarios (so far), versus the vast majority of cases where aggregate processing works as expected.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Package sub loan for fall/spring
- Package additional sub loan for spring only, at different level than the fall/spring, but one where the eligibility is the SAME based on level. Examples: U0 fall/spring, U1 spring; or U3, U4.
- Package unsub loan for fall/spring
- Package sub and unsub for fall/spring
- Package unsub for trailing summer term, using non-standard award period (not 'both'), at lower level than the fall/spring; eligibility can be less or the same; e.g. U2 in fall/spring, U1 in summer, or U4,U3.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document