EAP: Budget Checked Voucher Resubmitting For Approval After Accounting Date Change
(Doc ID 2234108.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 01, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Budget Checked Voucher resubmitting for Approval after Accounting Date change. This started occurring after FSCM 9.1 Bundle 39.
1. Turn on AWE Voucher Approval and Budget Checking
2. Add Voucher
3. Approval Status Pending and Budget Status Not Chk'd
4. Budget Check > Budget Status now Valid
5. Voucher Invoice Information page > click Submit for Approval
6. Voucher Approval Status Pending
7. Get out of Voucher and go back in to change the Accounting and Budget Date
8. Save change
9. Message: Do you want to resubmit for approval because of the change(s) in Accounting Date? (7045,213)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document