Team Performance Status Tile Fails to Display the Pivot Grid - 'An error has occurred which prevents this transaction continuing'
(Doc ID 2234117.1)
Last updated on JULY 16, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM ePerformance - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. PeopleTools release and patch : 8.55.07
2. PeopleSoft Application and release : HCM 9.2.017
3. Database Product and version : Oracle database 22.214.171.124
1. What is not working: Instance specific Team performance status tile does not load from Manager Self Service homepage.
2. Sequence of events :
a. Fluid Home --> Manager Self Service --> Team Performance status Tile (displays the error message instead of displaying the chart). On clicking the Tile it displays the report as expected
b. Fluid Home --> Manager Self Service --> Team Performance status Tile (displays the error message instead of displaying the chart)
3. What is working : DEMO displays as expected. Problem Instance displays the same Pivot Grid model from Navigation : Reporting Tools > Pivot Grid > Pivot Grid Wizard
1. Unable to display the PG chart on the Manager Self Service > Team performance status tile
2. Issue exists for every user
1DCFBDJx80GSCA - NIGHTLY (0) Fetching array element 1: index is not in range 1 to 0. (180,252) PT_PGPACKAGE.PT_PGInformation.OnExecute Name:InitializeFromDB PCPC:8652 Statement:201
Called from:PTPG_API.Model.OnExecute Name:Model Statement:49
Called from:PTS_SEARCH.PivotGridSearch.OnExecute Name:Initiate Statement:53
Called from:EP_PIVOT_NUI.documentStatusNUIPivot.OnExecute Name:initiateNUIPivot Statement:55
Called from:EP_PIVOT_NUI.documentStatusNUIPivot.OnExecute Name:renderNUIPivotTile Statement:165
Called from:EP_PG_DOCSTSTL_FLU.Activate Statement:5
PSAPPSRV.16178 (150) [2016-09-22T19:10:48.409 NIGHTLY@126.96.36.199 (CHROME 50.0.2661.102; WIN7) ICPanel] 1DCFBDJx80GSCA - NIGHTLY (0) An error has occurred which prevents this transaction continuing
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document