EAP: Paid And Payment Posted Voucher Allows To Change Accounting Date Which Is In Closed Period.
(Doc ID 2234410.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 20, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
System allows saving the voucher with accounting date which falls in a closed period and no error message is throwing when saving the voucher.
1. AP Periods Opened from 01-05-2016 to 31-12-2016.
2. GL Periods Opened from 01-05-2016 to 31-12-2016.
3. Create a voucher with the accounting date that falls in a closed period:
- Invoice date : 01-04-2016
- Accounting Date : 01-04-2016
4. Save the voucher with the accounting date in a closed period. The following message is thrown as expected:
The Transaction Date, 2016-04-01, is not open. The open period for US001 is from 2016-05-01 to 2016-12-31. (9000,301)
Open Period can be maintained in Open Period Update page.
5. Update the voucher as bellow:
- Invoice date : 01-04-2016.
- Accounting Date : 27-07-2016 (Open Periods).
6. Save the voucher with the accounting date in an open period:
- Voucher is saved as expected.
7. Pay the Voucher using Manual Payment.
- Payment date 27-07-2016 (Open Period)
8. Post the payment.
- Payment accounting entries are generated with accounting date 27-07-2016
9. Change the Accounting date back to 01-04-2016 (closed period).
10. Save the voucher ¿ Voucher is successfully saved.
Per expectation, the system should not allow saving the voucher whether the accounting date falls in a closed period.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document