ETL91: Assign Schedule Issue With END_OFFSET When Off Shift Enabled
Last updated on JANUARY 31, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
It appears there is an issue with TL Assign Schedule where END_OFFSET flag was set incorrectly.
This issue occurs on an enabled "Off Shift". Changing its "IN" punch time will set the END_OFFSET to 1 regardless of the "Out" punch.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Create a fixed Punch Schedule Definition with 14 days in schedule and effective date begins on Monday. IN punch for each day is 8:00am and OUT punch is 4:00pm. Days 6,7,13, 14 have of fshift selected. Then save.
2. Under Manage Schedule the new schedule definition to an Exception Punch Time Reporter.
3. Run Time Admin
4. Check Payable time to confirm all days M-F for the 14 day period show in View Payable Time as expected.
5. Query PS_SCH_DEFN_DETL to confirm the end_offset show 0 for all 14 days in the schedule.
6. To trigger the issue, go back to Schedule Definition and update day #7 IN punch from 8am to 8:01am. Keep Off Shift checked and save.
7. Note: Online the schedule looks normal; however, when querying PS_SCH_DEFN_DTL, notice that END_OFFSET = 1.
8. Reset the ECD to beginning of the period then re-run Time Admin for the period.
9. Check Payable Time – Note Day 7 in the BW Schedule no longer shows in Payable Time.
As a result of the issue payable time is incorrect and causes incorrect pay.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms