EAP: RSA Entries for Secondary Ledgers When Invoice Date/Market Rates is Different on Prepaid and Regular Voucher.
Last updated on FEBRUARY 20, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
RSA entries generated on voucher accounting entries for secondary ledgers When invoice date/Market Rates is different on Prepaid and Regular voucher
1. Create a Detail Ledger for a SetID
2. Add the Detail Ledger created above as a Secondary ledger in the Ledger Group of SetID
3. Enable Multibook entries in the Subsystem
4. Setup the market Rate with different effective date as shown in the screenshot
1. Create a Prepaid with Withholding enabled BU/Vendor and an older invoice date , Approve and Post it
2. Pay the voucher
3. Create a Regular Voucher with different effective date for the same business unit and vendor
4. Apply the Prepaid Voucher Payment Partially to regular voucher
5. Run Post Voucher process
RSA Entries Generated in the secondary ledger with significant amount and also unbalancing the accounting entries
Voucher Accounting Entries should be balanced and generated without significant amount in RSA entries
To gather more information concerning this scenario and its related problem, refer to the available Replication Steps containing the complete configuration and the replication steps necessary to reproduce the issue.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms