E-FLUID: No Vertical Scroll Bar In Fluid Navigation Collections For Long Classic Pages
Last updated on FEBRUARY 23, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.55 to 8.55 [Release 8.4]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
There is no vertical scrollbar in Fluid Navigation Collection for longer pages. This is seen not just for longer component pages, but also for Tools search pages. The problem happens only to classic pages being displayed in a Fluid Navigation Collection.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Create Navigation Collection (PeopleTools > Portal > Portal Utilities > Navigation Collection)
2. Add a single link to the navigation collection pointing to any page, such as in HR 9.2: Workforce Administration / Personal Information / Biographical / Modify a Person (HC_PERSONAL_DATA2)
3. Save Navigation Collection
4. Go to Tile Wizard (PeopleTools > Portal > Tile Wizard)
5. Use all default settings and publish the Navigation Collection created earlier as a Tile
6. Add Tile to homepage, and access Tile
7. Access "Modify a Person" once in the Fluid Nav Collection, do a search on Names beginning with "A".
8. Notice there are lots of records returned in the search results, but no Vertical Scrollbar appears
9. Click on any record
10. Go to the last tab "Regional"
11. Again, notice the long page, but again no vertical scrollbar appears
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms