EAM: Mass Transaction TRF - Full Asset Transfer Error The Column Number In The ORDER BY
(Doc ID 2235059.1)
Last updated on JULY 22, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Asset Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Getting error while running Mass Transaction for TRF -Full Asset Transfer in the DB2/ZOS:
The column number in the ORDER BY clause is either less than one or greater than the number of columns in the result table. SQLSTATE=42805
Process 89463 ABENDED at Step MTM_LIB_AM.00000510.Step10 (SQL) -- RC = 8601 (108,524)
This issue can be replicated by performing the following steps:
1) Sign onto a DB2/Zos environment.
2) Create an asset. Assign a Department ID. Save. Calculate Depreciation.
3) Navigate to the Mass Transaction Management Tool.
4) Select Transaction TRF - Full Asset Transfer.
5) Enter Selection Criteria (BU, Asset ID, old Department ID) and user Entered Values (BU, Convention, new Department ID).
6) Save and Run.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document