Last updated on FEBRUARY 21, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.55 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to display prompt values set with Business Unit as first prompt, in Pivot Grid the Advanced Lookup Prompt for the following prompts does not display the values associated with the specified Business Unit values (e.g. US001). There is no correspondence for the Business Unit and the values for the other prompts which corresponds to one specific business unit, instead all the values for the second prompt are displayed.
The values associated with Business Unit prompt values are correctly displayed in the PS Query data source.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to PIA
2. Navigate to Reporting Tools > Query > Query Manager
3. Create a new PS Query based on Project record
4. Add 2 prompts for Business_Unit & Project_ID
5. Add criteria for Business_Unit & Project_ID by adding respective Prompt
6. Then save & run the PS Query
7. It will ask for Business Unit & Project ID as input.
8. Provide Business Unit as USOO1 & select Project ID by clicking on Project ID prompt
9. It's populating all the project for BU US001
10. Business Unit value US001 is visible on advanced lookup as BU US001 was selected from BU prompt
11. Navigate to Reporting Tools > Pivot Grid > Pivot Grid Wizard
12. Create new pivot grid as below
13. Provide data source as PS query & select the Query name that was created above
14. Click on Next button up to the Step 3
15. Scroll down till bottom of page & Select BU US001 as highlighted.
16. Then click on Project Prompt
17. It's not giving any value though in PS Query Project Id Prompt was populating project ID for BU US001
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms