E-FLUID: Removing The Content Reference At Tile Wizard It Goes Into Loop
Last updated on MARCH 17, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.55 to 8.55 [Release 8.4]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When trying to create a Tile with a source of Application Class through the wizard, "Content Reference" doesn't show any value
1) Go to People Tools > Portal > Tile Wizard
2) Create new Tile
3) Add Data Type as “Application Class”
4) At Next steps click on “Content Reference”
5) Now Delete that Content Reference and take control any other field for e.g. “Long Description”
6) You will get a message “Field is required. You have left a field empty and a value must be entered.”
7) Now click on “ok”, the same message will keep repeating.
8) Click on “Previous Button” you will still get the same message.
9) Now No way to get out of this loop.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms