ECM: Issue With Financial Gateway Security on Payment Dispatch and External Transactions Page
(Doc ID 2236262.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Cash Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Financial Gateway security is not working as expected on External Transaction and Payment Dispatch pages.
1. Enable Financial Gateway security for Payment Source and Bank ID at Role level.
2. Create three Security Rules
Rule 1 - Payment Source = AP
Rule 2 - Payment Source = EX
Rule 3 - Bank ID assigned to specific Bank IDs
3. Create three different roles and assign one rule to each role(Rule 1 to Role 1, Rule 2 to Role 2 and Rule 3 to Role 3).
4. Assign Role 1 to User 1 , Role 2 to User 2 and Role 3 to User 3.
5. Login with User 1 and navigate to Financial Gateway > Payments > Process Payments > Payment Dispatch page who can only see AP transactions, but the External Transaction page displays all the Bank IDs.
6. Login with User 2 and navigate to Payment Dispatch page who can only see EX transactions, but External Transaction page displays all the Bank IDs.
7. Login with User 3 and navigate to External Transactions page who can see only Bank IDs assigned to this user, however all transactions on Payment Dispatch page are displayed.
For User 1 and 2, on External Transactions page, Bank Id Nbr prompt should not display any values.
For User 3, on External Transactions page, Bank Id Nbr prompt should display the values based on the defined rule.Payment Dispatch page should not display any transactions.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document